Christian Living Communities (CLC) is committed to enriching the lives of seniors. By being an active partner with other organizations committed to this purpose, CLC is always growing, always improving, always a leader in serving older adults. We’d like to introduce you to some of our major partners.
- Masterpiece Living is an organization focusing on lifestyle initiatives that empowers residents and clients to take charge of their successfully age. Social engagement, physical health, intellectual stimulation and spiritual fulfillment are the focus – making lives full, meaningful and satisfying.
- The Eden Alternative organization emphasizes that no matter how old we are or what challenges we live with, life is about continuing to grow. Our affiliation with Eden Alternative keeps us focused on encouraging residents to enhance well-being by eliminating loneliness, helplessness, and boredom.
- South Denver Care Continuum (SDCC) is a committed group of care partners from across the continuum of senior services working together to improve the health and well-being of older adults in the south Denver area. CLC was instrumental in forming this community committed to older adults.
- Barnabas Foundation provides CLC with planning and educational services focused around our responsibility to act as God’s stewards in managing His gifts to us. This partnership builds on our Christian heritage, rooted in the words of Jesus, “As I have loved you, so you must love one another” (John 13:34b).
- LeadingAge and LeadingAge Colorado, formerly known as AAHSA (American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging) is a national association of over 6000 not-for-profit organizations dedicated to making America a better place to grow old. LeadingAge also has a state-wide chapter here in Colorado. We’ve proudly signed the Quality First covenant, holding ourselves to the highest standards in the industry.
- The Alzheimer’s Association here in Colorado plays an important role in certification training for our talented staff for serving those seniors in need of memory support. CLC is one of the largest fundraising teams for the Alzheimer’s Association annual Memory Walk and takes advantage of the Memories in the Making art class chapters in our communities.